"Inspired by the owners' visits to upscale New York hotels, the spaces in the 1926 building are touched with bold striped rugs and zebra print pillows, blond wood floors and smart amenities."
- Chesapeake Life Magazine
We aim to make you as comfortable as possible in our historic hotel. When you stay with us, we offer the following amenities:
- A well-equipped workout room including a Stairmaster, treadmill, stationary bicycles and weights.
- Two bicycles on-site for rental and we can arrange to have more delivered.
- A workstation with computers and a printer in the lobby.
- Access the Internet via free Wi-Fi in the lobby.
- A gorgeous lobby with worktables, sofas and a fireplace.
- Shopping just off the lobby at The Jewelry Exchange, Refine Design and The Cottage.
- A sundries shop to help with forgotten items and gifts.
- A warm conference room with seating for 50, power point capability, flat screen televisions and hardwood floors.