"Inspired by the owners' visits to upscale New York hotels, the spaces in the 1926 building are touched with bold striped rugs and zebra print pillows, blond wood floors and smart amenities."
- Chesapeake Life Magazine
We aim to make you as comfortable as possible in our historic hotel. When you stay with us, we offer the following amenities:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every room and lobby
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Business center with computers and a printer
- Elegant lobby with worktables, sofas and a fireplace
- 24/7 Front desk and reservation services
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom in every room
- Sundries shop to help with forgotten items and gifts
- Shopping just off the lobby at The Jewelry Exchange, The Bungalow on 2nd and EXHALE SPA.
- Convenient access to The Rose & Crown Restaurant
- Warm conference room with seating for 50, power point capability, flat screen televisions and hardwood floors